tisdag 1 december 2009

Balmain

Today I went to the Balmain Office.
They measured every inch of my body.
Put me in ridiculously adorable clotches.
And took some pictures.
I love my job.
Christophe Decarnin is basically the man dictating to world what to wear right now.
Highly padded shoulders, metal-epauletted military tailcoats, tattered t-shirts, bullet belts, stained and holed jeans, raggedy suede and leather loincloths...

Balmain is absolutely one of my favorites.
I think it is like Emmanuelle Alt meets rock n' roll or something.
(actually I was right, they had this mood board of Emmanuelle in the office:D, inside information,hihi)
pictures: style.com

Christophe Decarnin

2 kommentarer:

  1. deinaaaa, I just love your blog already! you are the coolest!!! deina du måst börja follow min blogi!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. deinaaa, i just loove your blog already!!! you are the coolest!!! deina du måst börja follow min blogi oxå!!!

    SvaraRadera